Who Joins TCCA?
- Any professional who has an interest in the field of counseling and student development in post secondary institutions is encouraged to join TCCA.
- Students engaged in graduate counseling and student development programs are also welcome.
- TCCA members are employed by universities, community colleges, vocational-technical schools, and other post secondary institutions.
- In addition, TCCA members are engaged in college counseling in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, counseling center positions.
Benefits of TCCA Membership
- As a division of TCA, TCCA is part of an organization that is actively involved in protecting the livelihood of its members. By joining TCCA, you now have a more powerful voice in matters that affect your profession and your future.
- Networking through TCCA conferences, workshops, and seminars offered at the TCA Professional Growth Conference, provides opportunities for you to meet fellow professionals and learn about cutting edge activities in your field.
- Through the TCA Professional Growth Conference, you can earn LPC and NCC CEs.
- Develop leadership skills through professional involvement.
- Learn about new job openings in college counseling and related areas.
- TCCA Newsletter keeps you informed of what's happening statewide.
- Your membership directory keeps you in contact with college counselors around the state.